EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP IN POLAND
28th - 31st May 2020
I would like to invite you for my Equine Photography Workshop held in Europe in 2020. This event will take place at my stud farm Stajnia Podolin - a breeding farm of magical Gypsy Cob horses, located in the heart of the oldest European mountains, Owl Mountains, in the town of Pieszyce - 1 hour drive south of Wroclaw. Your transport from Wroclaw airport or bus station can be arranged.
This Workshop is an exclusive and intensive four-day program that provides an equine photography masterclass, various photo-shoots and post-processing classes, combined with a pleasant atmosphere and lots of fun. Katarzyna will help you obtain all of the necessary skills to take amazing equine portraits and action-shots in natural and unique locations. Working with a intimate group of passionates of photography who want to broaden their knowledge in equine photography, we will be covering everything from the basics to advanced topics and share with you all of our tricks, tips and skills and help you make YOUR photography better than ever!!!
28th May (Thursday) - during our first meeting I will share with you my gathered knowledge while working with horses during shootings, as well as some tips on how to create your portfolio, how to work for clients, the most advantageous frames, movements and settings for our models, how to promote your work and other ideas which might apply for you photography business.
29th May (Friday) & 30th May (Saturday) - two following days are dedicated for intensive practise, during photo-sessions we will work with exciting range of equine models including some trick horses, a range of sizes, colours and breeds. From sunrises to sunsets (or even late at night hours) we will photograph horses in motion at liberty in open space, portraits with black and natural backdrop of our gardens and forest, play with special effects and artificial lighting. Our last photo session will take place in unique one-in-a-kind location, planned as a surprise of this Workshop.
31st May (Sunday) - last day we will meet again for post-processing classes, during a few hours of editing photos I will share with you my favourite tricks, post shoot review and in-depth advice on how to select and edit your photos.
Language - this workshop will be provided in English language
• theoretical, practical and post-processing classes with Katarzyna
• non-commercial use of photos: (portfolios, social media & exhibitions)
• transportation from/to Wroclaw city (airport, bus station) and during the workshop
• catered meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners)
• 3 nights accommodation at the Podolin's guest house which provides 4 open rooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and fireplace - on a special request we can provide individual rooms for additional fee (limited availability).
• full permission to use photos taken during the workshops - pariticipants can expand their right for commercially use (image sales, participation in competitions) of images taken during this workshop for an extra fee 1500$CAD - this upgrade is for life-time and can be done any time before, during or after workshop
Gear required- please bring with you a DSLR or Mirrorless camera, 70-200mm lens (or simillar) and a laptop with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom software.
Level of experience- This workshop is dedicated to people who already have a basic working knowledge of photographing with their DSLR or mirrorless camera. Whether you are a beginner, a hobbyist or a skilled photographer, our workshop will guide you in developing your own creative vision and will help you to boost your portfolio.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have:
Maximum number of participants: 10
Non-refundable deposit: 400.00 $CAD
Full price: 1200.00 $CADSorry. Fully booked. Please contact me.