EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP IN POLAND
12th - 15th September 2019
We are beyond excited to announce an exclusive one-of-a-kind equine photography workshop experience, with not one, but TWO internationally awarded photographers! Join us from September 12 – 15, 2019 in Podolin Stud, Poland, where you will have the opportunity to learn from both Katarzyna Okrzesik-Mikolajek & Carina Maiwald!
This event will take place at Podolin Stud - a breeding farm of magical Gypsy Cob horses, located in the heart of the oldest European mountains, Owl Mountains, in the town of Pieszyce - 1 hour drive south of Wroclaw. Your transport from Wroclaw airport or bus station can be arranged.
This unique workshop is an exclusive and intensive four-day program that provides an equine photography masterclass, various photo-shoots and post-processing classes, combined with a pleasant atmosphere and lots of fun. Katarzyna and Carina will help you obtain all of the necessary skills to take amazing equine portraits and action-shots in natural and unique locations. We will be covering everything from the basics to advanced topics and share with you all of our tricks, tips and skills and help you make YOUR photography better than ever!!!
Language - this workshop will be provided in English language
• theoretical, practical and post-processing classes with two masters - Katarzyna & Carina
• non-commercial use of photos: (portfolios, social media & exhibitions)
• transportation from/to Wroclaw city (airport, bus station)
• catered meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners)
• 3 nights accommodation at the Podolin's guest house which provides 4 open rooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and fireplace - on a special request we can provide individual rooms for additional fee (limited availability).
• full permission to use photos taken during the workshops - pariticipants can expand their right for commercially use (image sales, participation in competitions) of images taken during this workshop for an extra fee 1500€ (2250$CAD) - this upgrade is for life-time and can be done any time before, during or after workshop
Gear required- please bring with you a DSLR or Mirrorless camera, 70-200mm lens (or simillar) and a laptop with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom software.
Level of experience - This workshop is dedicated to people who already have a basic working knowledge of photographing with their DSLR or mirrorless camera. Whether you are a beginner, a hobbyist or a skilled photographer, our workshop will guide you in developing your own creative vision and will help you to boost your portfolio.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have: