Agree and book "FRANCE - TOUR 2018"
- The Participant holds copyright to the photographs made by him/her during the Tour, and is allowed to publish and post them on social media and all his other private websites, as well as commercial use of photographs made by the Participant during the Tour.
- The Contractor is not obligated to coach Participants during the Tour
- Participants must credit “Equine Photography Tour with Katarzyna Okrzesik-Mikołajek” when publishing or posting photographs online made during the Tour.
- Participants must credit horse owners or studs, and horses names when publishing or posting photographs online taken of their animals. Participnts are obligated to inform the horse owner when a photo will be published in any publication.
- Participants must send a minimum of 15 photos to each owner visited during the tour, within 3 months after the last day of the tour. Owners of horses have the right to use any of these photographs to promote their own studs and horses.
- The Participant allows the Tour to be filmed and recorded.
- The Contractor is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the Tour venue
- The Contractor reserves the right to refuse participation during the Tour for Participants who are not willing to cooperate with the group and/or who do not respect the work and participation of others.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the number of participants does not reaches a minimum of 3, then the whole payment will be returned.